Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rule #10 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule #10 to surviving sisterhood is at least seem interested. I never wear makeup or do my hair or anything like that. I basically wear my hair in a bun every day. Whenever my sister asks me about what she’s wearing, or how her hair or makeup looks, or anything like that I usually respond with an I don’t know, or I don’t care, or umm ok I guess. This makes her really upset she says it’s as if she doesn’t have a sister at all. She then walks away and asks our brother’s. Apparently I am less feminine than both of my brothers.
Joke About Sisters
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his sister’s birthday. She was really upset. Bob had a prosperous business and was a very wealthy man.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!".
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.
Confused, she ran out to the driveway, and brought
the box back into her house.

She opened it and found a  scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment