Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rule #8 to Surviving Sisterhood

Rule #8 to Surviving Sisterhood is never tell your siblings what you want.For example, I recently decided that for my birthday I wanted a teacup pig. Teacup pigs have to be the cutest animals on the face of the Earth. I told my parents and they made jokes, but I was serious. I told my siblings and they too made jokes. I wasn’t kidding. I really want a teacup pig. Now that my brothers and sister are aware of this desire they always bug me about my teacup pig, which I plan to name Porky. My brother screamed at me that I am not getting a teacup pig and that I should just shut up about the whole thing. My sister agreed with him and even went so far as to call Porky ugly. I was appalled. My parents, most likely taking this into account, said that I could not have a teacup pig. I was, and still am for that matter, very upset.

Joke About Sisters

Teacher: What's this a picture of ?
Class: Don't know, Miss. Teacher: It's a kangaroo.
Class: What's a kangaroo, miss ?
Teacher: A kangaroo is a native of Australia.
Smallest boy: Wow, my sister's married one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment