Monday, April 23, 2012

Rule #14 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule #14 to Surviving Sisterhood is never tell your sister she’s in a bad mood. This weeks anecdote is a very short one. The last time I told my sister she was in a bad mood she beat me up…That is all.

Joke About Sister’s

John’s sister was visiting and staying at his house
One day John called home to his sister and says, "Sis I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. I know you just got to town but This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! And please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The sister thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good sibling she does exactly what her brother asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The sister welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish. He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The sister replies; "I did, they were in your tackle box."

No comments:

Post a Comment