Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rule #2 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule # 2 to Surviving Sisterhood is don’t annoy the siblings that can drive. My older brother and sister can both drive.  I remember when I was about 12 my brother was driving my little brother, my older sister, and myself home from school. He was in a really bad mood and wanted no talking the whole ride home, so of course my little brother and I had to sing. Plus, technically, singing is not talking. He repeatedly told us to “shut up” but we just wouldn’t listen. He threatened to kick us out of the car, multiple times. We didn’t believe him so we continued to wow him with our melodious voices. That’s when it happened. He actually pulled over and told us to get out. My little brother started to get out, but I said I would not go. Hearing this, my older brother became furious. He got out of the car and pulled me out of the back seat. Then he drove away. He came back 2 seconds later and told us to get back in, but I knew my parents would be home soon so I said no. Then my parents came home to see me and my little brother walking home. The asked what happened. We said our brother kicked us out of the car. He got in trouble (LOL). But upon hearing the ENTIRE story, it was I who got in trouble :C (not LOL).
Now time for a Joke

Sister: You know you’re adopted, right? You’re actually related to a member of the family next door.
Idiot Brother: Really?!? Which member???
Genius Sister: The dog.
Idiot Brother:  >:(  (making angry face)
Genius Sister: LOL

(I came up with this joke myself, but I got the idea from a similar joke on free-funny-jokes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment