Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rule #5 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule #5 to Surviving Sisterhood. Family is the name of the game, but like every other game there are rules. The rule for today is TRUST NO ONE.  When I was in 8th grade I started dating this boy, who shall not be named, and I was so excited. As soon as I got in the car I told my brother. The first thing he said is are you going to tell dad. Of course, I gave the classic teenage girl response, I said no. He found this hilarious, so hilarious in fact that as soon as we got home he ran in before I could and told my dad. Every day my dad would ask me so are you still dating he who shall not be known (no Voldemort reference intended). You can imagine how awkward it was when we broke up, and the answer to the classic question changed to no. If you can’t imagine how awkward it was, take my word for it, it was very awkward. This is why I TRUST NO ONE.
Joke About Sisters

Boy 1:Why does your sister have yeast and shoe polish for breakfast?
Boy 2: I don’t know but I suppose there’s some reason.
Boy 2: Sis why do you eat yeast and shoe polish for breakfast?
Sister: I want to rise and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment