Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rule #3 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule #3 to surviving sisterhood is when you find out your brother or sister is doing something that they should not be doing do not reveal said information until it is beneficial to you. For instance my mom bought a 48 pack of cookie dough and left it in the freezer out in our garage. Every day when we get home from school my sister pulls in her car the eats some cookie dough. It has been 2 or 3 weeks now and all the cookie dough is gone. The cookie dough was bought as part of a fundraiser so it was rather expensive. My mom still doesn’t know yet because I am waiting for the perfect moment to divulge this information. When is the right time to reveal you siblings secret you ask? Whenever necessary. But the rule of thumb is whatever you have on your sibling must be worse than what they have on you. Say I was failing a class and my sister knew, well if I said she ate all the cookie dough she would most likely tell my parents that I was failing a class. Failing a class is much worse than eating cookie dough so I would end up being the one in trouble not her. Now say all I did was drink a glass of soda when I wasn’t supposed to, eating $40 worth of cookie dough is much worse so she would get in trouble and my misdemeanor would get overlooked.

Joke About Sisters

Alfie was listening to his sister practice her singing. ' Sis,' he said, 'I wish you'd sing Christmas carols.'
 'That's nice of you, Alfie,' she replied. 'Why ?'
'Then I'd only have to hear you once a year !'

No comments:

Post a Comment