Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rule #4 to Surviving Sisterhood


Rule #4 to surviving sisterhood is always be on a team. If your brother and sister are in a fight, you need to pick a side. It is ok however, to repeatedly switch sides. If you are always switching sides you will be on good terms with both of your siblings and even if one of your siblings gets mad at you then they can’t be mean to you because they need as an ally against your other sibling. Also, it is okay for your siblings to know that you switch sides if they do then they will be even nicer to you in an attempt to keep you from switching over to the other side again. My brother and sister get into a lot of fights, usually I start out on my sister’s side, but no matter what side I am on I get a lot of benefits, because both my brother and sister can drive. After a few days I usually start the switching back and forth between teams. My siblings no I switch teams but there’s nothing they can do about it. They can’t unite against me because they’re mad at each other.
Joke About Sisters
   The sweet little girl had a violent tussle with her sister. Her mother reprimanded her, and concluded by saying: 
       
      "It was Satan who suggested to you the pulling of Jenny's hair." 
       
      "I shouldn't be surprised," the child replied musingly. "But," she added proudly, "kicking her in the shins was entirely my own idea
."

No comments:

Post a Comment